Invision-Graphics Author Guidelines
AUTHOR AND EDITORIAL GUIDELINES:
By submitting your articles you declare your the sole owner and author of the articles you submit.
– You give Invision-Graphics permission to publish your articles on http://www.invision-graphics.com.
– You also authorize us to archive or feature your articles within our newsletter, RSS Feeds or to publicly display them threw out Invision-Graphics Network.
– Invision-Graphics staff may reject any article without written notice.
– We reserve the right to select an appropriate category for any given article.
– Please Review the type of articles we currently accept by clicking here.
– All web owners should review our reprint and permission guidelines click here.
ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
-Article Tittles must not be in all capitals.
– Titles submitted in all capitals will be deleted.
– Titles must be in the title field only and not in the body of the article.
– Html tags are allowed in the body of your articles, and authors bio only.
– Html is not permitted in the title.
– Author Links: No more then 3 self serving links to each authors web-site.
– Any author found abusing the 3 link rule will be denied being published on Invision-Graphics.
– Resource links are encouraged to go along with any authors article.
– No tables or frames are permitted.
-Author emails must be in the following format example: admin at invision-graphics.com
By using the ( at ) instead of the (@) will prevent Spammers from collecting or abusing your email address. We recommend to just include your website URL to prevent unsolicited email.
SPECIAL CHARACTER ENCODING RESTRICTIONS:
– Bold Text: Permitted tags <B> </B> – <STRONG> </STRONG>
– Italic Text: Permitted tags <I> </I> – <EM> </EM>
– Page break: Permitted tags <BR />
– Underline text: <U> </U>
– NO active java script or redirect code is permitted within your article!
– Hyperlinks must all open in a new window!
(<a target=”new” href=”http://www.invision-graphics.com”>http://www.invision-graphics.com</a>)
– Authors bio should accompany all articles.
– The authors bio will be displayed at the bottom of your article!
– If you permit “Reprint Rights” then this should also be placed at the bottom of the article.
– Only 3 self serving links are permitted in the authors bio.
– Authors links are active, as long as you remember to use the html tag to accompany the links making them hyperlinks.
– Advertising is not permitted in your article, No Affiliate links or click advertisement.
ARTICLE DO’S AND DON’T’S:
-Your articles must be informative, clear and precise on the specified topic you chose.
-Include resource links when ever possible to help explain or show other related articles
-We are not responsible for grammatical errors, or punctuation of the content within your article.
-Your articles cannot be unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive.
-Articles must not be plagiarized from another source.
By submitting your articles to Invision-Graphics you agree to these terms and guidelines.
AUTHOR COPYRIGHT RESOURCES
There are many digital copyright resources for authors, these resource links are provided “AS IS”. There provided to educate the author on protecting their articles or displaying a digital copyright to accompany their work.
Copyscape plagiarism protection
Stanford Copyright & Fair Use Center
US Copyright Office
Digital Millennium Copyright
Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works
REASONS WHY YOUR ARTICLE MAY HAVE BEEN REFUSED:
– Advocates or solicits violence or other criminal conduct
– Violates any law, regulation, or contract
– Promotes participation in multi-level or pyramid marketing initiatives
– Constitutes a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery, or any other form of gambling
– Unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, gratuitously violent, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive
– Includes personally identifiable information about children
– Infringes someone else’s intellectual property or other rights
– Specifically advertises firearms or ammunition, tobacco, alcohol, pornography, or any other product or service that is illegal in Canada, or USA of either the distributor or recipient
– Constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk or bulk e-mail, chain letters, or any other unsolicited commercial communication, except as Invision-Graphics specifically authorizes.
– Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment.
– Contains pirated or illegal software or crack serial numbers that are designed to circumvent proper software licensing and registration.
Invision-Graphics.com does not endorse any third party links within articles themselves or any 3rd party website except those owned and operated by Invision-Graphics Network.[divider]